Thursday 11 April 2013

Daily Routine

Daily Routine



I guess when it is about beauty we all are a little picky and once we found THE products we just stick to them. I am quite lucky as I have never had major skin issue (except during teenage-hood, but let’s not go there). My forehead can be a little oily, my cheeks can be very reactive, so I guess I have a sensitive and combination skin.
So here are the products I stick to daily for the past (at least) 12 months.

In the morning, I would wash my face using my Clarisonic Mia (with a sensitive brush) and the Neutrogena Oil-Free Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser, the Clarisonic allows a deep clean and remove EVERYTHING. I can tell when I don’t use it for a few days, my skin looks dull and irregular. After this I would wipe my face with a little Bioderma Sebium H20 on a cotton pad. Finally, I apply L’Oreal  Youth Booster Serum which texture feel AMAZING, and super light, and then a moisturizer with SPF (I’m not overly loyal to any moisturizer right now as long they help blocking UVs and not my pores I am happy).

During the day, I apply Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant on my lips and any sensitive/dry skin area I may have. In case of zit a drop of Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment every 3 to 4 hours and the pimple is gone the day after.

In the evening, Bioderma Sebium H20 and an oil-based make-up remover (right now I am using Boots Botanics’ one) help me get rid of all the city’s nastiness. I then apply a little bit of La Roche Posay Redermic R and make sure I get a least 7 hours of sleep.

Add to this a make-up routine and a few weekly skin goodies.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment