Monday, 22 April 2013
I have always been drawing, as far as I can remember I always loved it. I recall spending nights after school drawing. Like any painter, I have 'periods' - horses when I was 7, houses when I was 12, wedding dresses when I was 16...
I am quite an anxious person and drawing helps me find some peace after an hectic day.
My grand-mother is a painter, my dad used to paint as well, I guess it is some sort of family genes.
So the new Wacom Bamboo tablet I bought is probably the reason why you may see a lot more of my drawings on the blog.
Friday, 19 April 2013
It is make-up time! I absolutely love playing around in stores with all the colours and textures available, but to be honest, when it is about my everyday routine, I am extremely… conventional. Not much eccentricity, I am mainly seeking for a healthy glow. The products I am using have become my best allies to get rid of the “Ooops I just slept for 3 hours” and the “Hmmm what are those blemishes all about?”.
For work/leisure/casual events I use the followings after my beauty routine:
- L’Oreal CC cream help even out my skin
- A little bit of Touche d’Eclat from Yves Saint Laurent helps with pimples and dark circles
- Guerlain Terracotta is just THE BEST sun-like blush. The BEST.
- My eyelid just smudge anything I put on them EXCEPT MAC LiquidLast Liner. This one doesn’t move even when I am working out.
- I have been ask a few times if I wear fake lashes so I assume L’Oreal Million Lashes is doing the job
- Finally Revlon Strawberry ShortCake lip butter is the perfect fresh-healthy-daily pink
To make this routine a little bit more special events/Friday evening appropriate I would use the following:
- The Seaweed Body Shop face cream before to apply a CC cream or foundation. This really make my make-up last longer mostly on the warm days.
- I would following with my daily CC cream, Touche d’Eclat, Terracotta and eyeliner
- To accentuate my eyes more I add a little bit of MAC kohl pen in Black on my tear line
- I then apply mascara and finish with Revlon Just Bitten Kisseable Balm Stain in Lovesick. It makes my lips looks like I ate too many raspberries, which I am totally okay with!